2012/06/27

Do you want a piece of me?


Let's make a cake batter
STEP 1: add two whole eggs and 1/4 cup of white sugar
"Dol dol dol~~~~ Mix Mix Mix Mix errrrrrrrrrrr"

 {{|└(>o< )┘|}}


STEP 2: Sift all purpose flour
P.S I don't have sifter so used a thing that prevent oil from splattering
щ(ಥДಥщ)


STEP 3: Slowly mix the flour (folding action)


STEP 4: Spread non stick butter in the cake mold
350 F for 12 minutes


STEP 5: Cool down the cake and carefully take out my baby from the mold.

(●´∀`)ノ♡


STEP 6: Spread blueberry jam that I bought at Amish Town
Nyam~~


STEP 8: Let's make some cream for my cake~
Two egg yolks, 1/4 sugar and add milk or heavy cream
BUT! of course I don't have milk or heavy cream, so I add one table spoon of Banana Milk
Let's see how it turns out..


Look at these beauties
(✿ ♥‿♥)


In 30 minutes, I made a great snack for myself.
It was very fluffy and not over sweet enough to taste my fillings.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

No comments: