2012/06/27

Sponge cake man meets choco lady


I bought some fruits because I thought I need some real vitamins instead of capsules
I decided to be creative and here we go making sponge cake AGAIN!


Sift the flour
Sift sIft siFt sifT /(*ι*)ヾ


I treat my fudge brownie well!
I know how to work with this thing~
 ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ


Sift sIft siFt sifT /(*ι*)ヾ


My sponge cake is READY~
Cool it and take it out from the mold and start bake the brownie~
Both of cakes will take about 15 min each.


Prepare fruits.
Cut, wash, wash again, wash again, taste(?)



Cut the sponge cake and glazed with cream that I just made and filled in with strawberries



Walla~
Layer from the bottom
Sponge cake -> Cream -> Strawberries -> Choco cake -> Cream ->
Sponge cake -> Blueberry jam glaze -> Garnish
ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I put it in the refrigerator to make my cake stick together~
I can't wait to try tomorrow!

No comments: