2014/01/14

Send side dishes to brother in SF

 
Cook the potato with little bit of cherry potatoes
 
After cooking the potato about 3 min, add prepared fish cakes
 
Cover the ingredients with water
 
Add about 1/3 cup of soy sauce
 
about 2 Tbp of sugar
 
I'm Korean and I need some heat!
Simmer the sauce until it reduces.
 
 
Heat the sausages with little bit of oil
 
Add thinly sliced onion
 
Add prepared mushrooms
 
I have Japanese powder that's for sauté the vegetables
 
My fish cake and potato is ready, and I added about 2 tsp of sea sesame oil.
 
The sausage is ready!
 
I made dried squid marinade.
 
Cool heated food completely

Cool dishes completely
 
Packing time for my brother!
I added some organic tea, some Korean instant ramen,
 
Also I packed extra cooking stuff with seasoned seaweed.
 
Next day, I went to UPS and delivered the package with 2 day shipment.
It was pretty expansive, but I felt very good to help my younger brother who is living alone in San Francisco.

No comments: