2014/01/14

Oden and Omelette

Do you remember when we had a snow in Philadelphia?
Yeap, now I'm finally posting my dinner.
The other day, I had a pot of oden with Asahi beer~
:)
 
This is omelette that I made.
I found frozen rice in the freezer, so I reheated and added some various mushrooms and chopped onions. At the same time, I added about 2 Tbp of ketchup.
The Omelette's egg is the best part.
You need to make the inner part soft but at the same time roll the egg to make the shape of foot ball.
 
Easy but perfect dinner for one!
 
 
this is instant noodle, but I added 1/2 sliced egg, bean sprouts, cooked sliced onion, and thinly sliced seaweed!
Just letting you know, that instant noodle doesn't have to be quick!
You can cook the noodle with plan water and wash it with water.
Make the stock and add the cleaned (oil drained) noodle back into the soup.
 
Less fat, but healthy and delicious instant noodle!

No comments: