2014/01/06

1st blog in 2014

Happy New Year friends~
 
 My friends and I decided to go out and celebrate New Year together.
In 2013, my friends were always beside me when I need someone to talk to or need help.
I made a new friend who is bartending as a part time at Hard Rock Café Philadelphia, so we decided to watch the game and get some discounts from him (hahahaha... sorry...)
 
Hard Rock Café
1131-31 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Neighborhood: Market East
 
I ordered Pulled Pork Naho and shared wings, and my friend ordered turkey burger.
I went crazy and had Long Island Iced Tea and Mixed berry Mojito.
Everyday, I eat small amount with well balanced food, but I think I overly took oil and alcohol.
I really enjoyed the night and totally forgot to take pictures of my orders and drinks.
After that, we moved to Bob & Barbara's to enjoy the Jazz music and cheap drinks.
Believe or not! I met my classmate, whom I never talked to.
I totally forgot his name, so went out side to search his name on Black Board.. lol
Anyway, finally I got to talk to him and say hello. :)
 
Bob & Barbara's
1509 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Neighborhood: Rittenhouse Square
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my new friend and I went to Manayunk , PA for dinner and movie.
I have not gone for movie theater for a LONG~~ time, so it was a good experience.
 
Yanako
4255 Main St
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Neighborhoods: Manayunk, Roxborough

I brought my Sake bottle, because the restaurant is BYOB and asked them to heat it up.
Cheers~ :)

Agedashi Tofu (揚げ出し豆腐 )
I'll post how to make Agedashi tofu later. Stay Tuned.

Soft Shell Crab roll
Soft shell crab is very good for you, because by taking the shell, you get natural Chitosan

My friend ordered Lobster and vegetable tempura

I ordered Nabeyaki udon.
Nabeyaki udon is simple one pot dish filled with udon noodles, vegetables, and chicken.
I'll upload how to make this also.
 
After the dinner, my friend and I went to see movie.
 
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
‎2hr 5min‎‎ - Rated PG‎‎ - Action/Adventure/Comedy/Drama‎
Director: Ben Stiller - Cast: Kristen Wiig, Ben Stiller, Sean Penn, Adam Scott, Kathryn Hahn
 
 

After the movie, it was already pass 10pm, so I decided to go home.
My body was craving for some fruits, so I ate a big orange, an apple, and a handful of blueberries.
Time to go to sleep now...
 
I'm so full, entertained, and had a great time today.
I really like to meet new people now, and make more friend :)
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS~

No comments: