2014/01/14

Smith and Wollensky, Kings Oak, PYT

I went to Hmart in Upper Darby and bout these ice creams.
It's really hard to find Megaton bar ice cream even in Korea, but I found it in America!!!
B-B-Big.. Can't skip that part!
Chocolate burabo ice cream corns~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to Smith Wollensky where my friend is working as a server and had a lunch alone.
It was a easy Sunday lunch time, so my friend stopped by and had few chat with me.
 
Smith & Wollensky
Rittenhouse Hotel
210 W Rittenhouse Sq
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Neighborhood: Powelton Village
 
French Onion Soup with a small treat from the chef (that's what my friend said. However, I think my friend just picked it just for me.. hahahaah)
 
My order! Smith Wollensky burger
hmmmm.. I think it was a alright burger since I tried Village Whiskey burger.
I love love Village Whiskey burger!!
However, my main point was to see my friend working hard! lol
 
Complimentary dessert!
OMG.. I think the dessert was in the refrigerator longer, because it was a bit dry, but it was a great and thoughtful treat from my friend :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went out with my friends after my first class on Monday.
On Monday, they have Wings special.
They had three different flavors: Thai sauce, BBQ, and Hot sauce
 
 Kings Oak
1001 N 2nd St
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Neighborhood: Northern Liberties

 
Later, we moved to
 
PYT
The Piazza At Schmidts
1050 N Hancock St
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Neighborhood: Northern Liberties
 
I ordered Fresh cookies and ice cream :)
$10

No comments: