2014/01/01

End of 2013 in NYC and Philadelphia



NYC Christmas and New Year decor

I went to a Japanese Language Exchange Meetup.
At the end of the dinner, each table did rock scissors and paper, and the winners did one more.
surprisingly, I won!!
I received a gift card to Sunrise Mart (Japanese market).
I don't know the price yet though..





I went to 230 Fifth Roof Top Bar.
It was cold, but they had many heaters and blankets for people for free.

This is 'Spiced' Hot Chocolate (chocolate with vodka)
Later, I had raspberry Mojito and regular mojito.
 
Yes, I got drunk and missed my bus back to Philly.
Next time, it won't happen again!!!!!

Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie
350 5th Ave
New York, NY 10118
Neighborhoods: Midtown West, Korea town
 
In New Year's Eve, I was expecting my friend to join me in NYC from Philadelphia, but he didn't come. I was so depressed, but I tried to make myself happy near Time square.
Later, I realized that I won't get to see the balls drop where I was waiting, and I decided to go back to Philadelphia and start 2014 with Jazz.
luckily, there was a Bolt Bus at 8:15pm, so I bought a bottle of each champagne and sake and hopped on the bus. It was a long day for me, but I'm glad that I was in new years eve in NYC.
During the day, my friend came out for me but went home because of the weather.
I was alone from early night, but I'm glad that I did some part of waiting for 2014.
 
I am still disappointed at my from who could tell me that he cannot make it to NYC early, so I don't have to wait. Well, that's how he does, so what can I do.

 
Right before 2014, I had 2.5 can of dry Asahi with some sausages and vegetables.
____________________________________________________________

New Year day, I woke up around 2pm and deeped cleaned the house, cooked so much and ate a lot, took a bath with body scrub, cut Jazz's hair.
New Year's day hair cut failed again, but he looks so cute!

Please tell me what your face is telling.
Are you sleepy or satisfied or feel cleaned?

No comments: