2013/03/02

이사갑니다-取締役ます-moving Day 1 and D-day

Applebee's
215 S 15th St Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 772-2790

My brother and I went to Applebees's for late lunch in center city.
Their lunch special was a great deal, so I ordered 3 course meal with 7.99 + tax.
My brother ordered something with shrimp, beef and Indian seasoned rice.
** in order to get the dessert, we had to pay $1 dollar more from 7.99**

After looking around the center city and we came back to finish packing..
Awww.. I do have so many things... OTL

Pho & Cafe Saigon
4248 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 222-6800
Later that night, we went eat Pho for dinner.
I used to like this place, but after trying the Viet. house on 69th street, the dishes seems very salty for us. Even my brother didn't like this place.

________________________________________________________________________________________
D-day moving!!!!
 I drove a Penske truck again.. :)
People on the street were either smiling or had surprised faces...
Maybe it looed very funny to see a small asian girl driving a truck and an asian boy sleeping on the passenger seat.. lol
 
Hong Restaurant
420 W Grange Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19120
Area: Olney
We finished moving around 3pm and went to a Korean restaurant call 'Hong's Restaurant' to eat Haejangguk (Korean hangover soup). I can't eat that soup so I ordered Seolleongtang (ソルロンタン)

Side dishes~ :)
 
 
It was a long days for my brother and I, but we were very happy that we didn't fight these days even thought we had so much stress on moving and packing.


No comments: