2013/02/02

Popsugar-Must Have Monthly Box (January)

I was expecting something special, like that I need!
I was expecting something that I saw from Youtube, but I got things that I don't need.
BUT, let's go over my MUST HAVE STUFF...
My box was pretty heavy :)
I got Mallow bits!! mmmmm.....
I hate marshmallows, but oh well...
I got a funky watch that lights up..
This watch is not my style, so I'm using this as a 'morning check time' in bathroom.
Bar.. Okay, I can take this as a To-Go breakfast bar
What is this...? I like chocolate, but don't like hot chocolate..
They are still in my refrigerator (unopened)
I don't like coconut... T_T
I can take this..
I'm using this right now, and this is the only one that I love!!!
 
I won't make another purchase from Popsugar, because I waited about a month but
the box didn't surprised me. Also, things that I got were from unknown brands.
 
Anyway, bye bye Popsugar~

No comments: