2014/09/23

What I have been doing

My first time at Monks cafe in Rittenhouse
Thank you =3

My middle school friend was touring Philadelphia and I made pretty heavy dinner to welcome!

Baked bacon and cheese buns. The fough has mashed potato fo4 chewy texture =)

Homemade dinner for myself =) 

Dine out with friends in Chinatown at Terakawa

lunch alone on 22nd and South st..

Sushi time at Kabuki sushi(?) near Chinatown
Pretty good place!!!!

My big lunch/dinner at King of Prussia Mall

Lunch special in Horsham right be for work
(I'm getting really good at eating out alone!!!!)

Went to Renaissance Fair in Lancaster

JAZZ still sleeps with me♡

Laser Beem JAZZ♡

Hair cut - want to grow out but got some more layers and shorter bangs

Sexy JAZZ with sexy eyes♡♡

Eating alone right before workout

I'm no longer working at a Japanese restaurant in Horsham. My last day of work, friends visited my restaurant and had a dinner. They gave me 30 dollar tips☆
Thank you Ali and Brad to come over all the way to Horsham!

No comments: