2011/10/22

Oct. 21st. 2011 - Friday



Today, Oct. 21st, was a busy day.

7:00am woke up
8:00am finished shower + choose my outfit
8:30am finished my raisin cereal with Fat-free milk + played with Jazz for a bit
8:45am wormed up my car and drove to the campus
9:10am found the parking space + parallel parked professional!
11:15am studied little bit
11:15am – 12:20pm GMAT CLASS
12:30am Last session party + received certification
12:45pm Dropped Dishnetwork equipment at UPS
3:50pm hung out with Athena at Starbuck and talked about lives (girl’s talk) + Got my Sugar free Cheesecake at a small bakery
4:30pm arrived at Penn Museum and changed my outfit to Hanbock
4:53pm Got my cutest Japanese friend, Kenta, and talked into the conference
5:50pm Took many pictures with unknown people who loved my Hanbock
6:20pm arrived in Chinatown
8:30pm Had a dinner with Athena and headed back to University City
9:15pm Drove to my place with Athena
11:30pm Played with Jazz and talked more with Athena + drove her back to I-house

It was a busy day but had lots of fun! I talked about stuff that I couldn’t talk with my family and younger friends with Athena; I got to hangout with the cutest guy, Kenta, and many Chinese people, who treated me like a model at the conference! AHAHAHA I think my dress was the biggest and multicolored! Everybody told me that I look cute and beautiful. Plus, people told me where I came from, so I proudly said, I’m from Korean and this dress is our traditional dress! I was very happy to share a part of Korea with people. Now I am extremely tired, but thinking that it was worth of time to walk around with that heel. Thank you all of my beautiful friends, who helped me walk around with the puffy dress, Hanbock.

Q. You said you went to Chinatown. What did you eat?
Tell me about the restaurant: E mei Restaurant.
Where is it? 915 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19107
What is the number there? 215-627-2500
What did you order? General Tao’s Chicken + Fish filet with hot spicy sauce
How much did you pay? $19 per person included Tip


No comments: