2011/10/29

2011 - Halloween story

 

     Let me talk about how I got my costume. I ordered it on Thursday and selected one day shipment. The costume company mailed on time, and I should have received by 3pm, as FedEx showed on online tracking website. While I was tracking, suddenly saw a red note saying “shipping exception”. 1. I put a note on the front door saying, please contact 2. They didn’t leave a notice on the door 3. I waited since 9am for it! I was panicking. I contacted FedEx, and they said I can pick it up after 4pm at the FedEx terminal. I thank the spoken person and went to the campus to pickup my schedule. I had arrived at the terminal, but I couldn’t get my package, because it had not arrived yet. They said they close at 8pm, so check back again, or pickup the following day. IT’S MY COSTUME AND I NEED IT NOW! Before I went to the terminal for the second time, I called and asked whether it had arrived. She, the spoken person, said that the truck will arrive 8:30pm, but the office closes at 8pm, so I can’t pick it up. I was extremely sad. Later 9-10 minutes, the actual representative, the person whom I talked with when I was at the terminal for the first time, told me to pick up the packagw. OMG, what a day. ;) Finally I got the costume at 6:40pm and could go to the party.

     Ok everyone listen.. I went to one of my friends’ friend’s room to say hi to one of my friend.. (Do you get this situation...) They were drinking with normal clothes and when I entered, they were laughing at me. I asked why they were not dressed, so I don’t feel ‘embarrassed’. Some of them said, they were just lazy and one said ‘This is my third year in American and I don’t have to go’. (WTF... Are you taking about how many years you’ve been in U.S? HAHA.. I just laughed.. Tell me about it! What a kid. Hey KID, LIESTEN! Halloween party is not for people who just came to America! It is part of American culture; well, I still dress up and party, even thought this is my 10th year).

Q. - Why do you keep hangout with kids? HANGOUT WITH ME!! :p
NEW INFO. - I heard there are four SOPHIE in ELP.

     I had arrived in IHouse at 9:40pm and contacted my friends to come down to the lobby. (THE QUEEN IS HERE!) The party was so boarding, because only four men, who know how to dance, were dancing (I mean, challenging each other). I couldn’t stop whining about how hungry I am, people not dancing, expensive party entrance fee, and starve to dance. Later, we decided to go to Smokey Joe, bar and stage, and almost half of the crowd from the party went. (I truly felt bad for IHouse party organizer)

I danced with people
I drank with people

I was still single
But

I took pictures with people
I talked with people

I am still single
But

I got a jacket from my friend
I walked with two of my gorgeous friends

     I was extremely happy and so ready for one of my friend’s birthday party. I have not party quite while, and I was totally having fun and enjoy hangout with new people. Now, I’m worry about when the classes start on Monday. They will leave me, and I’ll be alone. I won’t be able to reach them, because they will take different classes.
 


No comments: