2013/08/15

Sophie's Kansai and Tokyo Trip : July 23-28, 2013

I went to Japan and explore more about their culture and meet my friends.
I trip was about a week long, alone, with little information and research. I worked and saved money and used my air miles to visit. My father helped me, but mostly, I used my own cash!
I had a great time and even tried Sinkansen! I'm so lucky to have very special friends in Tokyo, who are available for me. Basically, I changed my hotel almost everyday and dropped my bag to the new hotel and started the tour. After the lunch, I went back to the hotel and took a shower and went out for night tour.
 
Here is my memory...
 
Go go go~~~

What is OCAT anyway?! I didn't know the real meaning until the third day...




























I met my sista, Yuki unni, in Osaka!!
We have amazing timing telepathy~~
























I have no idea who that granpa is..
He just joined.. lol Anyway, that cart was pretty fun :)
I think it was 5000yen for 30 min~











This traditional bar is very famous because of the owner!
She gets about 50000yen + more per hour (Correct me if I'm wrong..)




Never seen couples with traditional clothes. BEAUTIFUL!!






















About to go to Kobe!!
Used Hankyu line using 3 days KANSAI THRU PASS



The bus driver very kindly wrote this for me and told me to check the stop screen and get off if I see this name.

I visited Kobe University!










Kobe tour bus~ :)
It's about two hours long, and I think I felt a sleep and missed my stops that I wanted to get off..
lol








Bought a ticket to Tokyo.. time to go back to my hotel and eat something!!


I don't know what this was, but this was pretty good! Spicy though...



________________________________________________

LET'S GO TO TOKYO~

Hayaiiiii!!!!




I had a dinner with my cousin~ :)

My friend and I went to a ramen place in... in... hmmmm
Omotesando hill!! yes!!

___________________________________________________
 
Back to Osaka




 
Sophie's Kansai Trip : July 23-28, 2013
July 23/ Osaka tour
- Leave KOR @ 9:05 -> Arrive Osaka Airport @ 10:45
関西空港第1ターミナル(バス)
リムジンバス関西空港
1,500
リムジンバス Bus towards 都ホテル大阪行
 - Find Hotel : For Leaves Inn Uehonmachi  (6-19 Higashikozu-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka, Osaka-fu, 543-0021)
- Tour Osaka $$$

July 24/ Kyoto

- Find Hotel: Kyoto Kohusai Hotel (Horikawadori Nijojomae, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 604-8502)
- Kyoto Tour***

July 25/ Kobe

- Find Hotel: Hotel Kikuei (3-6-4 Nihonbashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, Osaka-fu, 556-0005)
- Back to Osaka early in the morning ; Travel to Kobe** & back to Osaka

July 26 / Choice 2 (Tokyo)

- Try Sinkansen :) Hello Tokyo again~
- Find Hotel: Tokyu Stay Aoyama Premier (2-27-18 Minamiaoyama, Minato-Ku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan)

July 27 / Back to Osaka

- Back to Osaka from Tokyo & Osaka tour $$$

-Find Hotel: APA Hotel Osaka-Higobashi-Ekimae, Osaka (1-2-1 Tosabori, Nishiku, Osaka, Osaka-fu, 550-0001 JP)

 

July 28 / Osaka & Back to KOR

- Osaka tour $$$ & Final bag check
- Leave JP @ 19:45 -> Arrive KOR @21:30

**

Kobe tour

City Loop - Day Pass (650 yen) ; Unlimited rides on the Kobe City Loop bus on one calendar day. Route: Port Tower, Harbor Land, Minato-Motomachi Sta. Mae, Nankin-machi, Kyukyoryuchi (Old Foreign Settlement), Sannomiya Center-Gai, Tor Road, Kitano Ijinkan Street, Shin-Kobe Station, Mint Kobe, Shiyakusho-mae (City Hall), Motomachi Shotengai (shopping street), Meriken Park.

- Kobe University!!!!!!!!

***

Kyoto Tour

1. Fushimi Inari taisha -> Tofukuji Temple -> Sanjūsangen-dō -> Kiyomizu-dera -> Gion -> Maruyama Park -> Higashiyama -> Nanzen-ji -> Heian Jingu shrine -> Kyoto Imperial Palace -> Kinkakuji temple (Golden Pavilion)

2. Ryoanji -> Ninnaji Temple -> Nijo Castle -> Nishiki Market (Shijo Station or Hankyu-Karazuma station or Kawaramachi station) -> back to Osaka

$$$

Osaka Tour

-)SHINSEKAI, Japan, 593-8328 大阪府堺市西区鳳北町1025−207 )SHINSEKAI
- Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Shitennō-ji
- Nipponbashi
- Dotonbori
- Amerikamura
- 斎橋 (Shinsaibashi Station)
- Osaka castle
- Umeda, Kita, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Umeda Sky Building


No comments: