2013/06/23

June follow up



My father took us to a restaurant, locating near outside of Seoul. I can't really describe the dish that I had, and i can tell that well rised chicken was in the cold soba noodle soup! It was surprisingly delicious but mustard taste was over powering for me. I think I will ask him to take us again before l go back to the state.


New nail art~




It was my father's birthday and I got a box of organic tomatoes and a brand belt! He really liked both of my presents and got excited like a child :) lol


It was also my birthday in June. I revived messages from my parents~ 


I went to izakaya in Gundae university station with my friend. He ordered sake for me~ 

Late dinner with my friend in Jong-Ro!


My friend and I went to SinSaeGae mall near Myeung dong and found this art gallery~
gotta take a picture with Disney families~:)

No comments: